1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
She could have just went with Charlie, but she asked Maks and he went because he simply loves her.
Let that sink in…….. Let that sink in.
Anonymous said: You actually think Meryl loves Maks? LMAO.
It’s so obvious by the way she’s cramming her face into his that she hates him… Obviously she’s trying to use her head to snap his neck and fight for complete dominance in this photo.